- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our service. This allows us to display personalized content and provide customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This is used to improve your user experience.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity or anyone else from impersonating your account.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
MyTrueAncestry cookies allow you to take advantage of essential features. For instance if you block or reject our cookies, you will not be able to login, retrieve results, upload files or upgrade your account.
Approved third parties may also set cookies when you interact with our services. These are used for measurement and analytics services.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
MyTrueAncestry is provided for personal use only.